Today here in this article we will help you to prepare for NEET 2019,we will tell you What is the best way to prepare for NEET 2019.we will give some tips to prepare for NEET 2019.we will also help you to score 500+ in NEET 2019
What is NEET ?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical course (MBBS, MD, MS) and dental course (BDS, MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India. NEET is conducted by national test agency that is known as NTA.. NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves in 2013. However, many colleges and institutes had taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019
The minimum eligibility for any student to sit in the NEET examination is a minimum of 50% marks in physics , chemistry and biology from a authorized educational board.
Preparation tips for NEET 2019
- No need to waste more time on different books Focus mostly on the CBSE books (NCERT) of classes XI & XII for the preparation and analyze the topics well.
- In the Biology Section, it is easy to make a wrong choice in the answers if the analysis isn’t done well, so learn the diagrams, dates, and names carefully.
- In the Physics Section, revise the formulas very well and focus on topics like- thermodynamics, conductors, waves etc s these are scoring places.
- Try to clear all your doubts regarding exam and your syllabus.
- If the problem appears to be lengthy do not waste time-solving it and skip to the next question, leaving the former one for later when you r off.
- Fill the OMR sheet simultaneously after every 20 minutes while practicing and even during the exam, rather than marking the answers on question paper first and later filling the OMR sheet later, as it may result in less time left and wrong attempts in hurry.
- While studying the concepts or while practising diagrams in class 12 biology topics, if you have any doubt, don’t wait until the last minute to ask your teacher. You should get them solved immediately
- You should focus on studying it chapter-by-chapter. Biology in Human Welfare has been given a lot of weightage by NEET exam setters in the past.
- Before you start with this chapter in biology, you should understand the basic difference between the various types of organisms like bacteria, fungi, algae, and viruses to under the topic best for your board exams and NEET.
- Creating a table with all of this information will help you during revisions
- The easiest way of doing this is using an eLearning app like Toppr and lazzylearners that solves your doubts on chat instantly and at any time of the day or night.
- Preparing a timetable has proved to be the best method in monitoring and completing your objectives. You can use a simple calendar or an excel sheet to set date, time etc. It also helps you to concentrate on the topics you feel weak at and other necessary improvisions you need.
- It is important to be motivated and to be in a good company that provides support and encouragement. It is essential that during the preparation you be motivated and focused on your goal. To have friends and family who support you with positive thoughts is also considered a great boost for your mental health during this stressful time.
- You must read a lot of books and study materials to be thorough in all fields. It is important to gain as much knowledge as you can from various sources. Reading the subject books alone is not sufficient therefore you must venture into other fields related to your core subjects to gain a broader field of understanding and perception.